Written by Hotfix
Friday, 01 October 2010 04:38
Welcome to the Guild Policies area - please take 10m reading the Policies as they describe how the Guild the operates.
Ignorance or just plain laziness isn't an excuse for not being familiar with the rules and operating principles of the Guild.
Welcome to Labyrinth of Lost Souls, my names Hotfix and I'm going to help you get started. To simplify the process I'm going to list an example of the process a new member will go through when joining the Guild:
- You saw a recruitment post in game, on the forums or know someone in the Guild.
- You came to the Website, had a look around and decided you'd like to join. Please ensure you read the Policies so you don't find yourself being on the outer from the get go. Guilds are communities of similar minded people and as such have an agreed behaviour so if you act like an utter retard from the get go because you didn't read the Policies then you'll likely get off to a bad start and find it hard to recover.
- You start the process by clicking the JOIN GUILD tab, read the affinity information for one final check that our Guild is for you and that you will fit in.
- You click SUBMITT APPLICATION at the bottom of the page which takes you to the recruitment category in the forum.
- You read the recruitment template "Joining Labyrinth of Lost Souls" so you know what information we are looking for.
- You register in the forums using your MAIN character name and I approve your access to the WEBSITE - if this name is not found in the armory you will be declined.
- You submit an application and all things being well we approve your application and send you a Guild invite. If you would prefer to make a private application please copy the template into a private message to Hotfix.
- You look in the Guild information tab in game when you recieve your invite as it has the important information you need such as ventrilo details.
- Post in the meet and greet forum to introduce yourself if you'd like members to know a little about you.
- Important - asking questions regarding information that wasn't clear to you is perfectly acceptable however asking questions that clearly indicate you didn't spend 10m reading the information we have put together to make things simpler may lead to your Guild invite being revoked.
Last Updated on Friday, 12 August 2011 04:26